Building Surveys for Property in Cardiff, South Wales
When purchasing a property that is not a standard construction or that has had past alterations carried out it may be prudent to commission a full building survey.
This is a more comprehensive inspection recommended for:
- Listed buildings
- Property built before 1930
- Property or land that you plan to build on, renovate or alter
- Property which has already undergone extensive alterations
- Property that has become dilapidated or been poorly maintained
The Building Survey includes information on:
- The property's overall condition
- Implications of defects and the possible cost of repairs
- Information following the testing of walls and floors for dampness and timbers for damage, such as that caused by woodworm and rot
- Comments on the existence and condition of damp-proofing, insulation and services (the latter will not be tested)
- Technical information on the property's construction with details about materials used.
Services will be tested by qualified electricians, plumbers etc who will be in attendance.
To find out more about Homebuyers and Building Surveys or to discuss your particular issue please click the Contact Us link or see our telephone details in the left side bar above.
You can also email us at email@example.com
With over 50 years of local knowledge we have developed a reputation for attention to detail and outstanding service.